Fircroft (Canada) Ltd, located at 500 Panarctic Plaza, 815 – 8th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3P2, provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 44 offices in 5 continents (Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia).The Role:
Organization and Department Description
Please note, this is a contract position for Imperial Oil Ltd., 160 MacKay Cres, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 4W8. Imperial Oil is one of Canada’s largest producers of Crude Oil and Natural Gas as well as Canada’s largest refiner. Most of their Canadian projects are located in Northern Alberta’s Oil Sands.
• Oversee execution of pipelines and process piping construction and related systems at Mine Site Location
• Coordinate activities of technical, inspection, and support personnel when required
• Monitor and appraise contractor construction activities and performance
• Determine corrective actions needed in order to meet project objectives and work to have these implemented
• Coordinate interfaces and interactions with contractors and subcontractors, and with operations personnel on site
• Report progress, performance, initiatives, issues, and challenges to the Construction ManagerEssential Skills / Qualifications:
15+ Years of relevant pipeline, facility piping construction and 5+ years related management experience
Relevant LNG experienceDesirable Skills / Qualifications:
This is a full time contract position for one year with the possibility of a contract extension.
A daily rate of $900 to $1,200 will be extended to the selected candidate. The candidate may also be eligible for pay increases.
A rotational schedule of 28 days on, followed by 28 days off would be worked. The successful candidate would be expected to work a minimum of 50 hours per week.
To apply please contact Canada@fircroft.com