Our client is a global oil and gas company employing more than 10,000 people and with offices in over 25 countries worldwide. We are currently looking for a Commercial Manager to be based in the UAE with responsibility for a global portfolio of projects.The Role:
The commercial manager will lead and manage all activities related to contractual, legal, commercial, risk and insurance, HR and administration issues related to contracts with clients and subcontractors including;
• Drafting Contracts
• Developing commercial strategies
• Reviewing commercial and contractual processes during tender and execution
• Set up, monitoring and control project services over implementing contractual risk management of projects and the business.
• Manage the review commercial aspects of proposals
• Oversee HR department for CPPES interfacing with HR systems
• Oversee administration department
• Oversee and direct administrator of IT systems and application
• To help maximise profits for the companyEssential Skills / Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry with specific experience in a commercial role.