Our client, a major owner/operating company, requires expertise for their LNG mega-project in Western Canada.
This position is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.The Role:
The Construction Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the planning and execution of field construction activities including:
- Developing high level execution plans
- Establishing execution targets
- Implementing quality control & assurance processes
- Developing organizational capability within the construction management teams
- Managing & administering multiple construction contracts
- Managing Early Works & Infrastructure systems completion & start-up activities
- Controlling & reporting progress on all construction related activities.
An important part of the Construction Manager's responsibility will also be to interface, build & maintain positive relationships with British Columbia and District of Kitimat Agencies, First Nation Haisla Representatives and the Kitimat Community. The Construction Manager will also participate in the development of the LNG Plant site construction mobilization plan.