An international EPC Company involved in LNG and Mining Projects.The Role:
STRUCTURAL SUPERVISOR // CONTRACT // MALAYSIA
Reporting to the Construction Manager you will be responsible to establish and implement schedule objectives while maintaining high standards of quality and safety. To ensure that the Contractor's Structural Construction and Engineering, procedures and activities are prepared and conducted expediently, to an acceptable standard and in accordance with the Gorgon procedures.
Main Tasks and Specific Responsibilities:
* Take a leading role in the implementation of safety including conducting regular audits and providing reports to the Fabrication Manager and SHE Advisor.
* To ensure that the Contractor's Construction and Structural Engineering group is functioning effectively and efficiently, conduct regular audits of the processes and to take action to improve any deficiencies.
* To review / approve structural related documents and procedures prepared by the contractor and Gorgon site Construction and Engineering group.
* Participate in regular internal meetings with the group in order to maintain a common approach to the direction of the work and to advise strategies and directions to the team and to assist in keeping ahead of developing issues.
* Minimum 10 years structural engineering experience with construction of major offshore development projects in order to approve Structural related documents.
A full job description is available on request. Whilst we invite applications on a global basis, unfortunately we do not have the facilities to process Malaysian working visas.