Our client, a major international Engineering, Procurement & Construction company, requires expertise for their ongoing mega-projects in Alberta.
This position is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.The Role:
Lead Telecom Engineer / Technologist
Our client's Oil Sands division is currently looking to add a Lead Telecom Engineer/Technologist to their team in Calgary.
To lead a team of engineers and designers to develop and prepare designs and engineering documents required by the project.
• Manage sub-contractors’ design work to assure quality and delivery according to project scope
• Review project documents prior to issue for scope and presentation, including checking for technical accuracy
• Develop and maintaining positive, sustainable client relationships
• Check drawings and documents
• Execute and have checked/approved all necessary calculations and studies required within the work scopeEssential Skills / Qualifications:
ASET or P.Eng. is desirable
• Knowledge of application of Fiber Optic cables is required
• Experience in design, engineering and selection of telecommunication network and radio system is required
• Solid written and verbal communication skills