The Offshore Rig Clerk is accountable for performing logistical, procurement, accounting and clerical duties as directed by the Well Site Leader. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
* Coordinates the logistics of material and equipment for rig and production operations.
* Communicates with the Well Site Leader on status of logistics coordination.
* Adheres to all federal and state regulatory requirements associated with the shipping of hazardous material
* Ensures all data including the daily cost are entered in to Open Wells for daily report submission.
* Manages field tickets received from vendors and ensures proper AFE and paykey numbers are used.
* Interacts with company employees, contractors and outside vendors including:
* Offshore team including rig and production personnel
* Third party suppliers and contractors
* Logistics and Shorebase personnel
* Drilling and completion engineers
* D&C Technologist
* Cost Analyst
* HSSE Advisor
* Supply Chain Management Any Other Relevant Information
* English language skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
* Must be a proactive self-starter and have ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
* Must be able to analyze problems encountered during work activity and recommend solutions.
* Must be able to manage time effectively to complete daily assignments.Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Position requires working a 14/14 rotation and requires helicopter travel to and from the offshore facility. Travel to the offshore facility requires a TWIC card.
High school diploma or equivalent, with previous experience as an Offshore Rig Clerk, preferably in deepwater operations.
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel and Open Wells.
A total commitment to working safely and participating in all HSSE programs.