Are you fully insured to work?
As a contractor with a limited company, you have certain responsibilities and it is important to ensure you’re protected. Not only that, many employers require contractors to have sufficient insurance in place. That's why Fircroft requires all of our contractors to have appropriate insurance at all times.
A one-stop solution
We understand that it can be complex to arrange the right cover, so we have teamed up with Kingsbridge Contractor Insurance to offer a business insurance package that is designed specifically for contractors in the Engineering, Oil and Gas, Power and Energy, Mining and Minerals, and Automotive industries.
The Kingsbridge package includes all of the following insurances, which means you only need one quote and one policy to cover your main exposures and meet your contractual obligations:
- Professional indemnity – if you offer professional advice, your expertise is your product. Professional indemnity covers you for legal costs in case anything goes wrong.
- Public liability – public liability insurance provides cover if someone is injured or property is damaged as a result of your actions while carrying out your job.
- Employers’ liability – employers’ liability is compulsory for almost all UK businesses. If you need to comply with a standardised contract, your client may insist on it – whatever your set-up.
- Directors’ and officers’ liability– if you are a director, you can be held personally liable for your actions when running your business. If someone claims against you, this will cover your legal costs.
- Personal accident – personal accident insurance protects you financially if you can’t do your job following an injury at work.
Key benefits of the package include:
- Generous cover levels as required by the majority of clients, plus higher levels available
- Personal accident cover included as standard
- Comprehensive worldwide cover for UK candidates
- Available to purchase online 24/7/365
- Cover for previous work
Kingsbridge is a specialist broker in the contracting market, with more than 18,000 contractor clients in this area. It was formed in 2007 by Kingsbridge Risk Solutions - one of the UK's leading insurance brokers - and has gone from strength to strength, firmly establishing itself as the expert on insurance for contractors and freelancers. Find out more at http://fircroft.kingsbridge.co.uk/.
Get in touch
For more information, get in touch with the team at Kingsbridge on 0845 643 0061 or via email@example.com. You can also get a quick quote at http://fircroft.kingsbridge.co.uk.