Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Experienced Electrical Engineers Required (varying levels of experience) across a number of different disciplines and departments to support new major client Electrical Engineering programmes on a contractual basis.
As Engineers within our client's Electrical Engineering Division you will be responsible for a variety of technically biased tasks, working to support engineers and managers. You will need to work with personnel from other departments and functions internally within our client, and possibly with external companies. These positions offer exciting opportunities to influence the future of our client's Electrical products, building upon and consolidating existing technical, financial and project management skills in a fast moving environment, dealing with new state of the art technologies with significant exposure to Electrical Engineering projects/programmes.
Positions currently in demand within Electrical Engineering include (but not limited to): -
* Electrical CAD Packaging and Harness Engineering.
* Diagnostic Systems Integration.
* Vehicle Power Supply Systems.
* Smart Settings Engineering.
* High and Low Frequency Antenna Systems.
* Software Over The Air (SOTA) Engineering.
* ECU software Engineering.
* Software Architecture.
* Telematics Systems.
* Switchgear Systems.
* Climate Electronics Systems.
* Car Configuration Engineering.
* Chassis Electronics Steering Angle and Sensor Engineers.
* ADAS & Chassis Electronics Module Project Engineers.
* Electrical CAD Packaging (V5/V6 Catia).
* User Controls, Climate, and Driver Information (UCIC) Engineering.
* VDS Driveline, User Modes and HIL Engineering.
* Chassis Electronics Hardware Engineers.
* Charging Communications.
* And much, much more….
The successful candidate/s for these opportunities will possess demonstrable skills/experience within the following:-
* Excellent project management skills (planning, tracking, reporting, presenting, organising, risk management etc.)
* Certified Catia V5 or V6 Users with Harness design experience (Advantage).
* Diagnostic communication protocol & vehicle network trace analysis knowledge (Advantage).
* Knowledge of vehicle electrical systems.
* Familiar with tools and techniques to ensure robust problem resolution.
* Experience of Programme Management, and current use of WERS, AIMS and other engineering delivery systems would be an advantage.
* Ability to lead problem resolution sessions and reach compatible cross-functional solutions.
* Ability to work with and manage suppliers where required in all engineering aspects.
* Relevant Engineering Degree, or substantial relevant experience within a specialised field.
* Full and Clear UK Driving License.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Stephanie Butterworth at Fircroft on 01925 281 503
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.