Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Manufacturing Engineers/Specialists Required (varying levels of experience) across a number of different disciplines and departments to support new major client Manufacturing programmes on a contractual basis.
Our clients' vehicles are admired and desired across the world for luxurious design and outstanding engineering. Driving them is an incredible experience; being the ideas and expertise behind their creation is even more exhilarating. As engineers within our client's Manufacturing Engineering Division you will be responsible for a variety of technically biased tasks, working to support engineers and managers. You will need to work with personnel from other departments and functions internally within our client, and possibly with external companies. These positions offer exciting opportunities to influence the future of our client's Manufacturing Engineering, building upon and consolidating existing technical, financial and project management skills in a fast moving environment, dealing with new state of the art technologies with significant exposure to Manufacturing projects/programmes.
Positions currently in demand within Manufacturing Engineering include (but not limited to): -
* Advanced Manufacturing.
* Engineering Quality.
* Assembly and Test.
* Programme Planning and Releasing.
* Material, Planning, & Logistics.
* New Model Launch.
* Production Manufacturing Engineering.
* Specialist Operations.
* Tooling and Press Parts.
* BOM Analysts (Bill of Materials).
* Dimensional Engineering.
* Sales and Marketing.
* And much, much more.
The successful candidate/s for these opportunities will possess demonstrable skills/experience within the following:-
* Experience in manufacturing and/or in product engineering environment working as part of cross functional teams to deliver projects.
* Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues and key stakeholders at Director level.
* Persistent and able to influence others to deliver to a deadline.
* Degree in relevant engineering discipline Green / Black belt Six Sigma.
* Familiarity with engineering release (WERS) and process management tools (GSPAS / APT) would be advantageous.
* PFMEA knowledge.
* Knowledge and familiarity with key processes, facilities and technologies used throughout the pressed parts process chain.
* Knowledge and experience of working with high volume machine CNC processes.
* Strong IT skills, able to interrogate systems as part of the problem investigation process.
* Ability to work with and manage suppliers where required in all engineering aspects.
* Relevant Engineering Degree, or substantial relevant experience within a specialised field.
* Knowledge of Manufacturing processes.
* Familiarity with WERS, APQP, AIMS etc.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Stephanie Butterworth at Fircroft on 01925 281 503
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.