Our client, a major owner/operating company, requires expertise for their ongoing oil sands mega-projects in Alberta.This position is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
* Represent company's interests at 3rd Party crossings job-sites to ensure that acceptable crossing practices, ground disturbance regulations and company's Controlled Area Access Agreement Terms/Conditions are followed at all times.
* Effectively deal with inquiries and mediation from problem landowners and contractors. Know when to report issues to site manager or designate.
* Support Community Awareness Program and maintain corporate public image.
* Respond to any Emergency situation - spills, leaks, and contractor violations. Be familiar with the Emergency Response Manual.
* Develop knowledge of all pipeline systems including line size, valve locations, product and current status.
* Complete quarterly Rectifier Readings on Pipeline Systems.
* Clear One call tickets
* Provide maintenance duties
* Proficient at pipeline locating and operation of gas detection equipment
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
5-15 years of experience
Candidate must be proficient in the following:
* Strong written & verbal communication skills
* Research organization capabilities
* Able to meet deadlines
* Working knowledge of applicable regulations and standards for pipelines ( TSSA)
* Possess valid Driver's License
If interested please contact me on +1 403 264 3460 or
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.