Accessibility Links
  • Job reference: RMS0198835

Sales Account Manager - Distributed Control Systems

  • Sector: Power & Energy
  • Location: Home Based
  • Job type: Permanent
  • Date posted: 30/08/2018
  • Duration: permanent
  • Time left:
    d h m s
    (27/09/18)
This vacancy has now expired.
Send jobs like this to my email    What's this?

The Role:
As Sales Account Manager, you will focus on driving sales for Distributed Control Systems across several industries ranging from Chemical and Pharma, through to Food and Beverage. This will involve a split between approximately 80% new business development and the remaining 20% of the role focusing existing account management.

Given the nature of the market and the business, you will be home-based and work in conjunction with 2 field-based Sales reps to cover the new and existing customer-base UK wide. This is a highly competitive industry occupied by some of the biggest names in the industry therefore a highly driven and motivated sales professional is required in order to knock down doors and win projects up to a value of £2m.

The Company:
Our client are one of the biggest names in the power generation and automation market. They operate in over 50 different countries and with approximately 3000 employees in the UK alone they are one of the most recognised and reputable brands in the world. This business unit focuses on the sale, delivery and service of high value DCS projects to client across pharma, chemical, food, beverage and process markets.

Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Experience in the technical sale of Distributed Control Systems and Automation solutions into markets including pharma, chemical, food and beverage.
* Proven background and track-record in driving and developing new business opportunities, while consistently achieving sales targets.
* Strong commercial acumen and the ability to network and develop commercial relationships.

About Fircroft:
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.

Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.

Similar jobs
Rob Marsh
Protection Systems Service Engineer Location Stone, Staffordshire Duration staff The Role: * UK Wide Coverage * £40,000-£45,000 Basic ...
Paul Pegler
Contracts Engineer Location St. Neots, Cambridgeshire Duration permanent The Role: Our client is currently looking to recruit a...
Fuad Mirzayev
Field Service Engineer Location Azerbaijan Duration 1 year The Role: 1. Represent the Power Generation Services. 2...

Back to Top

By clicking "Save" you consent to
receiving matching jobs based on the
job/page you are viewing by email from
Fircroft, as detailed in our privacy policy
Fircroft would like to keep you up to date with our current vacancies and latest company updates via email. Occasionally Fircrofts marketing may contain 3rd party or affiliate information, however we will not share your personal data with any 3rd parties without your consent. From time to time, we might contact you to get your views on the service you have received. To help you get the best out of Fircroft, we may personalise them based on your location and how you use fircroft.com
Fircroft would like to keep you up to date with the latest company updates and vacancies via SMS / Text messages
Your consent options above means that Fircroft cannot contact you about any new or alternative career vacancies. If you want Fircroft to only contact you about the role(s) you have applied for please continue, however if you would like to be considered for other positions please allow us to contact you by changing one or more of the above consent.