Our client is a leading E&P company with a focus on projects across the Middle East.
1) Safe performance in all aspects and phases of the Project.
2) Effective completion of construction work and deliverables to meet the needs of the Project.
3) Completion of all necessary construction related reporting functions.
4) Develop and maintain construction systems and processes.
5) Ensure quality of construction work
6) Planning support for construction work and input to issue of accurate and timely progress reports
7) Management of the construction organization, resource planning and assurance of manpower and personnel requirements to meet the needs of the project.
8) Assignment and allocation of construction supervisors to specific work areas.
9) Resource management and succession plans.
10)Ensure Health & Safety Responsibilities are adhered to and understood.
11) Drive nationalization and development of national personnel within the construction team;
12) Employee is responsible for the general "safety" including self, working areas and anybody who can be affected by his acts or missions;
13) Stand-by / on-call duties when required; and
14) Any other related tasks that you are asked to do.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
1) 10+ years of experience in construction management of major projects (USD $100M+) within Oil & Gas or EPC.
2) Degree Holder in a relevant area
3) Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
4) Superior communication skills
5) Effective reporting skills.
6) Ability to work in remote locations for a reasonable length periods of time
7) Omani Nationals encouraged to apply
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.