Our client provides premier quality Operations, Management and Maintenance solutions. Developed in the 1990s, our client is a world class OM&M service provider. Offering exciting and challenging positions with a strong focus on teamwork. Our client believes that people are a key asset to the business and provide excellent training and support to workers.
The successful candidate will work as part of both the company site & Operation teams to enable 24/7, 365 operational services to control, receipt, handling, storage & delivery of distillate and petroleum products and safe, effective, terminal operations.
* NVQ 2/equivalent in process, electrical, mechanical or similar.
* Contributing to a continuous 24/7 operating environment. Taking readings, fault diagnosis, monitoring of plant systems, updating logs.
* Working to external legislative & competent authority requirements such as COMAH & PPC.
* Knowledge of Safe System of Work processes, standards & procedures - permit to work, incident control and risk assessments & method statement.
* Knowledge of quality systems, processes, standards & application.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.