* To manage and supervise maintenance service primarily to Production and a secondary service to all facilities.
* Responsible for attainment of manufacturing unit cost within plan.
* Provide input into setting the key performance indicator targets, which includes: customer responsiveness (CR), machine utilisation, productivity on the line, machine run efficiency, downtime, response time, safety, cost control.
* Accountable for the attainment of production and maintenance KPIs.
* To minimise machine downtime and lost machine run efficiency to meet KPI targets. Ensure conformance to the 'lost capacity/downtime' management systems for investigation, action and reporting requirements.
* To meet 'response time' agreed targets as an internal customer service indicator.
* Ensure that all personnel conform to HSSE regulation. PTW, HITRA Cockpit were fully applied.
* Ensure all housekeeping routines are performed as per 5S Plant Standard.
* Follow up work assigned.
* Prepare and coordinate the annual PM and Calibration annual master plan.
* Work with Production to take responsibility for the planning and execution of planned maintenance to ensure machine availability as per the Weekly Production Schedule.
* Undertake preliminary engineering investigations and actions.
* Continuous improvement of machine uptime efficiency and line crewing productivity, in the production area, including the assigning and following up of solutions to non-conformances.
* Prepare the Daily/Weekly Operating Report for the Weekly Plant Performance Review and Planning Meeting.
* Support Engineering manager to complete project tasks as request.
* Ensure all Safety Critical Equipment (SCE) were maintained in good condition and inspection as plan, no overdue.
* Ensure all equipment was calibrated as plan. No overdue
* Ensure all weekly/monthly reporting requirements are completed on time.
* Manage and maintain the maintenance management and control system to ISO standard, safety standard, TS16949
* Maintain machine histories: downtime, cost of repair etc.
* Ensure the completion of work instructions and procedures as required. Review, sign off and liase with QA to ensure documentation of work instructions and procedures meet Safety Standard & ISO standard.
* Provide Production with on line/machine Operator procedures and troubleshooting guides, as required.
* Train and audit line/machine Operators in the performance of basic preventative maintenance work.
* Provide technical expertise to the Plant in relation to new equipment, training and legalities.
* Provide a centralised maintenance service to all facilities on site to ensure the quality of the service and to control maintenance related costs. This includes provision of contractors, as required.
* Maintain a history of contractors to ensure service standard and optimal response time.
* Coordinate onsite Maintenance contractors.
* Recommend, coordinate and evaluate training undertaken by production machine Operators and maintenance staff. Ensure OTJ training and new staff orientation is undertaken as assigned.
* Manage and control spare parts and spare part inventory. Prepare and issue indirect material purchase request to Supply and Planning as required in accordance with authorisation procedure.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* At least 5 years of experience in maintenance environment, demonstrating good knowledge of Preventive Maintenance system and Total Productive Maintenance.
* Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineer with MBA is preferred but other disciplines considered with relevant experience.
* Fluency in English and Thai is a must.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.