* Liaise with other Discipline Designers, Discipline Engineers and Project Engineers to produce quality designs.
* Has familiarity with Safety-in-Design (SID) design guidelines.
* Fully conversant with AutoCAD. Possess a working knowledge of Microstation.
* The use and understanding of the document management system Documentum.
* Fully conversant with Micro-soft windows and a working knowledge of Excel, Word, and all other Window packages.
* Work well within a group and team comprising of varying nationalities.
* For ROK candidates a high level of English skills written and verbal are required.
* Provide support and advice to external engineering contractors.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.