Our Client is an independent Australian oil and gas company with a global presence playing a key role in supplying energy to our region.They are one of the worlds leading producers of liquefied natural gas, helping meet the demands for cleaner energy from Japan, China, Korea and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
A skilled construction Project Coordinator is required for a newly created position for our company's established Housing Refurbishment Project, for an 18 month contract based in Karratha. The key focus of this position is to manage the time, cost and quality elements aligned with the successful delivery of the project.
As the successful candidate your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the planning and execution and transition of project activities with project close out documentation warranties and maintenance manuals.
- Effective quality control and monitoring of materials and workmanship utilised with residential construction.
- Develop and create detailed Project Execution Plan.
- Overview of contracts and financial management in line with Company's systems and processes.
- Provide reporting, corporate and external communication support to the Facility Management Team lead.
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience within residential construction or refurbishment projects and facilities management.
- Essential experience in Project Management.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Resident in Karratha.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.