Conform to Code of Conduct very strictly in order to make the right decisions in work.
2. Plan the journey on monthly basis to effectively manage customer facing time and customer coverage
within owned territory.
3. Perform 3-month rolling forecast of demand on monthly basis in order to supply quality demand input
thru LBM process.
4. Ensure that customer relationship is well managed in a world-class way. The CVO Account Manager
is responsible for delivering value to customers through the professional delivery of World Class Sales
5. Understand key focus of operating target and performance and the CVO Account Manager is required
to achieve the volume and GM targets as well as new customer target for Castrol brand within the
6. Assist CVO Sales Manager to maximize new business by analyzing detailed customer needs, required
product ranges, terms and conditions.
7. Ensure full transparency and complete all assigned administrative tasks and requests i.e. Sales
Report, Market Intelligence report.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- University degree education, good experience in Sales / Marketing will be advantage
- At least 5-year experiences in on-road transportation and off-road construction product and
- Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and other related engineering disciplines are
- Effective Thai and English communication is required