Account Manager Utilities - Power Products
Power & Energy
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
As the Utility Account Manager you will increase profitable sales by developing a strong understanding of your accounts (targeted orders, revenues and margin objectives) for all AU Company Power Products and Power Systems by planning and implementing the Company FES strategy for your nominated accounts. You will understand and interpret customer needs accurately and develop profitable business / sales opportunities and solutions from them.
You will engage and build relationships within all customer departments. This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your account management skills and Utility market awareness, as it relates to the Transmission and Distribution industry, whilst at the same time being part of a culturally diverse team.
• Responsible to grow the account (OR, Rev & EBIT) aligned with the LBU strategies
• Establish Terms of Contract that are a standard between the Utility and Company
• Manage the relationship (covering all levels) between the Account and Company
• Develop and maintain a Player Map for each nominated account
• Personally establish a relationship and trust at the right levels
• Know the technology and commercial direction of the Utilities
• Know the network management plan and how it will practically be applied
• Establish, maintain and communicate a clear account strategy
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in business development or market analysis
• Degree / qualifications in the relevant engineering or a business related discipline.
• Accomplished communicator and advisor.
• Ability to identify and define existing problems, collect data, establish facts and propose sound business and commercial decisions.