Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client a leading global organisation in undertaking turnkey contracts; delivering projects for high rise buildings, power plants, Oil & Gas upstream and downstream
• Handle full set of accounts and accounting functions while ensuring accuracy and compliance with current accounting practices/principles
• Prepare and monitor statutory reports, annual budgets, forecasts and business plans
• Ensure timely preparation and submission of financial statements, reports, etc.
• Perform cash flow forecasts and manage fund requirements
• Perform budgetary control and implement corrective and cost saving measures
• Establish and maintain proper internal controls and compliance
• Liaise with auditors, tax consultants, relevant parties for statutory and legislative
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance / CIMA / ACCA with minimum of 5 years related experience preferably from fabrication / construction industry
• Able to multi-task, possess strong analytical skill and meticulous
• A good team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Committed with strong sense of responsibility and able to meet deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills (both oral and written) and able to interact with all levels