Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
• Administrative Support:
• Provide day to day / general administrative support (purchasing, invoicing, etc.);
• Assist in the organization of meetings and general travel arrangements;
• Drafting and issuing minutes of meeting to both internal and external parties.
• Proofread and translate documents / Interpret at meetings as required;
• Develop and manage calendars, schedules, agendas and team travel;
• Develop and maintain contacts database and distribution lists;
• Leader of office safety and welfare, driving closure of open actions with contractor and building services manager.
• Technical Support:
• Track and maintain the team records, data and logs,
• File and retrieve documents, records, reports as well as standards, practices and procedures;
• Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, databases and/or presentation software;
• Manage databases and assist with data analysis and reports preparation;
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries;
• Work with various web-based systems/applications for accommodating performance management, procurement and supply chain management, time writing and expenses, driving timely review and approval by management.
• Develop and maintain effective communication/cooperation with Finance Control & Accounting and Supply Chain Management teams to process invoices and Maximo requests;
• Communications Support:
• Read and analyse incoming memos, emails, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution;
• Draft correspondence to internal and external stakeholders, maintaining strict confidentiality.
• Plan and coordinate events and meetings held both internal and external to the project office inclusive of developing communication packs, coordination of the venue and IT requirements.
• Support in the preparation of presentations and reports;
• Manage the agenda and travel requirements for all external visitors inclusive of government officials; ensure key members of the project team are available to support
• Coordinate media and external affairs requests with project leadership and site managers and ensure necessary approvals are granted to support.
• Develop and distribute the monthly newsletter to the project team along with all other project wide communications required to be distributed.
• Develop and manage the project brand and ensure visibility and consistency of key project communications throughout the various project locations.
• Proactively cultivates relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper dissemination of communications of the organisation that will promote the work and reputation of the Project.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• University diploma or equivalent.
• 5 years in office administration, data analysis, communications or equivalent.
• Training and/or experience in human resources, communications, external affairs, office administration, finance, business skills or equivalent is a plus.
• Work experience in Oil & Gas, Business Corporation, Government and/or International Organizations.
• Team player, customer oriented, communicative, positive ‘can do attitude’, disciplined and organized.
• Strong time management and planning; Effective report writing and file/document management.
• Strong personal safety culture and ability to work independently without excessive supervision.
• Experience of successfully operating in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity.
• Fluent in English and Georgian.
• Strong application