This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world-class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8 hrs per day (40 Hours per week)
Candidates must have vast experience working within an administration role. As our client is an Oil & Gas company the ideal candidate will have worked in an Oil & Gas environment or other companies within the engineering sector.
This position requires an individual who can hit the ground running and can work with little assistance and on own initiative.
Coordinates and performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities for the Team.
- Provides administrative / secretarial support for the project such as answering phones, assisting visitors and resolving a range of administrative problem and enquiries.
- Serves as a liaison with other projects and teams in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, events, interviews, appointments and other similar activities for supervisors, which may include coordinating travel arrangements.
- Prepares or assists with the preparation of statistical and narrative reports; performs basic information gathering as specifically directed.
- Establishes, maintain and updates files, databases, records and other documents.
- Provides on boarding support for all new starts including contractors
- Organize internal and external events for the team as required
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Must have experience of working in an Administrative role
Must be capable of working unassisted and on own initiative
Must have experience of looking after a team of people 10+
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
Candidates working within the Oil & Gas industry, Engineering or similar background would be advantageous