A multi-national Oil and Gas Operator involved in a World Class Expansion Development being fabricated in Korea.
Joining a Multi-national team based in one of the World's Largest Fabrication yards, this is an exciting long term (3 years+) role for an experienced Administrative Assistant to be part of a World Class Development.
The role will be based in Okpo, Geoje Island on a local basis (No Visa Sponsorship Available) and will report to the Reporting to Project Lead Administrator-Okpo
for this World Class Project
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Support all HSE Activities / Initiatives
* Observe for unsafe acts / unsafe conditions and raise observation cards.
* Participate in Behavior Based Safety (BBS).
* Fully support and participate in all Injury and Incident Free (IIF) initiatives through reaching out and communicating with Contractors Staff and trades personnel.
* Compliance with Ethics policies.
* Adheres to Project Execution Procedures.
* Supporting Site Management Team by assisting with all aspects of mobilisation, travel and including obtaining Visa and assisting with relocation of project personnel.
* Assume Reception desk/ support role as required
* Coordinate Site Shuttle bus schedule.
* Assist Project Team with booking conference rooms and coordination of calendars
* Assist with Site visitors and registration with Fabrication Yard Gate pass system.
* Maintaining office assets and supplies register and control to meet the project requirements.
* Assist Project Lead Administrator in organising Company project events and team buildings.
* Develop excellent working relationships with Company and Contractors teams assisting Fabrication Contractor in all his endeavors and objectives observing quality codes and standards.
* Maintain high standards of attitude and behavior throughout the fabrication facility and offsite acting as a role model for younger members of staff and local employees.
* Provide Administrative assistance to office based Personnel
* Ensure mobilization / onboarding check lists competed for all office based personnel
* Maintain tracking register for all office supplies provided for office
* PPE arrangement for office based personnel
* Ensure office conference room calendars updated with regular meetings
* Arranging catering for the office based meetings as required.
* Coordination with Okpo Support Centre based Administration Team any service requests and assistance requirements
* Ensure demobilization check list completed for office based personnel prior to demobilization from the project
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.