This vacancy has now expired.
· Must be able to handle all activities with high confidentiality and high level of initiative and independence, ability to adapt to changing needs/deadlines and learn quickly and independently.
· Demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines, while producing high quality work. Must be able to plan and balance multiple jobs simultaneously.
· Ability to pay close attention to details ensuring error-free deliverables; must be self-motivated.
· Anticipates customer’s needs and expectations and relieves them of routine matters and unnecessary details
. Responds and follows up on requests quickly and efficiently.
· Ability to build rapport and establish positive working relationships. ·
· Strong written and oral communications skills (correct grammar, spelling, sentence structure, vocabulary).
· Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people, including upper management. · Must have strong skills in areas of teamwork and problem solving skills.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
· High School degree or equivalent.
· Minimum of 5-7 years secretarial/administrative experience.
· Intermediate to advance computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Elyssin Corona at Fircroft on +1 713 235 8137