This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
PA / ADMINISTRATOR MATERNITY COVER
This role is a key position in the team responsible for providing PA support to 2 Senior Purchasing Managers for the Engines Team.
It will also involve team administration for the whole engine department currently based at ATU - University of Warwick and will move back to Whitley by end of year or early 2016.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* High standard of PC literate including Google Mail
* Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail and deadlines
* Effective communication skills at all levels as well as external contacts, ability to work on own iniative and part of team
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Driving Licence is desirable
* Systems e.g. SAP, WIPS , previous admin/secretarial experience as well as diary management.
* Experience in booking travel (flights/hotels and arrangements of visa).