Power & Energy
Stone, Staffordshire, ST15
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. They operate in around 100 countries employing over 145,000 people.
-Printing, collating & stamping of engineering drawings and documents
- Scanning and filing of test documents
- Creation of transmittals
- Compiling of Operation & Maintenance manuals
- Creation of design certificates prior to sign off
- Project filing structure administration
- Drawing management administration
- Creation of CD's/DVD's
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Typically BTEC qualified with a minimum of 2 years experience in a clerical or secretarial support role. Secretarial and non-technical clerical support staff.
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure/meeting deadlines
- Computer literacy
- Flexible approach