AIV Security Test Engineer
This vacancy has now expired.
makes the freedom of flight possible by designing, manufacturing and supporting the world’s best aircraft. Its people around the globe are united by a passion for aviation, as well as their desire to create better, more efficient ways for airlines and passengers to fly.
The AIV Security Test Engineer role requires the responsible person to have a solid base of practical experience in requirements verification and testing, as well as experience in a dedicated security role with a technical focus.
This role encompasses a number of differing tasks to include:
• Requirements Management particularly in relationship to security changes to the Security Baseline
• Requirements Verification, including definition of test plans and execution of test procedures
• Anomaly Investigation and understanding of change control processes
• Definition and implementation of lockdowns with experience of pen testing
• Activities as directed by the AIV Manager
The candidate must be able to demonstrate experience within a large technical complex programme. In addition, the candidate must have customer facing abilities, as the position entails technical exchanges and meetings with the European Space Agency (ESA), System Prime and Subcontractors.
The role is based in Portsmouth but will involve regular business travel in Europe with a view to support extended test campaigns.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Expert level knowledge of security systems, including understanding access control policies and cryptography, the ability to generate control policies, verification procedures, and detailed reports
• Considerable experience in either, or a combination of large scale government or similar scale projects, or security testing and implementation
• Extensive experience of Linux and VMware configuration
• Experience in working within large operational control centres
• Experience in large engineering teams working on the implementation of new large systems
• An understanding of Network attack methodologies or understanding and experience of both the Windows and UNIX based Operating Systems and application environments
• Compliance/Audit experience
• Experience of large systems engineering, including requirements management and baseline management using CASE tools (e.g. IBM DOORS)
• Registered professional under the Certified Cyber Security Consultancy