Alarm Management Consultant
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is an international professional services provider currently engaged in various schemes in the Middle East.
Client: Gasco at their Habshan complex.
Assignment is 8 months at Gasco Habshan. Assume start date early December 2015.
Rotation is 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off. A week is 40 hours Sun-Wed. Weekends are assumed spent in Abu Dhabi (3 nights there, 4 nights per week at Habshan).
Below is a brief specification of the type of resource we are looking for:
• In depth knowledge of EEMUA 191 and IEC 62682.
• Experience in rationalising large alarm systems (5000+ alarms) using enhanced and advanced methods such as alarm grouping, state based alarming, etc.
• Oil and gas sector experience
• Leadership of alarm rationalisation studies
• Operational, process engineering or control system background
• 15+ years’ experience
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Alarm Management Consultant with sound prior experience within the O&G industry.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
O&G experience essential