Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
Main Purpose of the Role
To produce high quality fast surfaces for Concept and Production ensuring appropriate and effective development of Alias Models from Design proposals.
Utilises Visualisation software in design reviews (Showcase, Maya, Alias)
Scope of the Role
* Producing and modifying Alias Models based on sketches, tapes, scan data and technical specifications.
* Agreeing and coordinating individual work steps with the development partners involved.
* Coordinating the Alias work for Rapid prototyping and Design Reference models.
* Preparing and carrying out virtual presentations of the data produced within the Design Department.
* Transferring the Alias model into Engineering format.
* Obtaining all technical and design information necessary to complete tasks and implementing it in accordance with the agreed time plan.
* Help develop and advise the Digital software and processes to suit future requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
* Technical Engineering or Clay modelling qualification.
* Approved Alias/ Icemsurf training program.
* Solid experience working as a CAD modeller in Alias or Icemsurf.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.