This vacancy has now expired.
Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
Main Purpose of Role
To lead the structured and detailed analysis of product related issues, providing technical information to Engineering, Manufacturing and Supplier Quality Assurance, providing root cause analysis presented via graphical means at both technical and managerial levels.
Scope of Role
- Control of property builds working with comapny functions to resolve quality issues.
- Problem resolution, concise root cause analysis presented visually to internal and external parties.
- Provide tuition in problem resolution techniques, and advise customers in measurement report comprehension.
- Carrying out measurement using relevant technology.
- Basic operation of CAD packages.
- Supporting Engineering in devising RPS location strategies and working with Maturation Technicians to develop measurement locators.
- The completion of a recognised apprenticeship or BTEC ONC/HNC techical qualification.
- Previous experience of interpreting engineering drawings is essential.
- Knowledge of problem resolution techniques is beneficial.
- The use of metrology equipment or calibration experience is beneficial.
- Must have good competence with use of PC including software's such as Excel PowerPoint and Word.
- Previous supervisory experience would be a distinct advantage.