Analyzer Technicians Supervisor
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a Multinational Chemical company which will construct, own and operate a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. Our client will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Supervise the day-to-day operations of Process Analyzer technicians responsible for the troubleshooting/repair and maintenance of the equipment, including CEMs (Continuous Emission Monitoring probes) throughout the site.
1. Ensure strict compliance with all safety standards and procedure, including safe operation of the Analyzer Houses.
2. Participate in the development of standard and critical safe process analyzers work procedures.
3. Ensure that the process analyzer system performs as per the configured specifications and delivers accurate and timely analytical results according to the production unit requirements.
4. Ensure that process analyzers are calibrated, validated, and maintained as per the schedule and standard operating procedures.
5. Set operational goals and objectives, review progress and monitor employees’ performance; identify training needs and design/carry out training programs to sharpen employees’ skills and comply with certification requirements.
6. Ensure reliable operation of analyzer systems and full implementation and utilization of Analyzers Information Management System (AIMS).
7. Plan and define analyzer technician’s technical resources and succession planning; develop and sustain knowledge and expertise in process-analyzer technologies used .
8. Support the Process Analyzer Specialist/Engineer’s efforts in the development of new analyzer technologies; use the resources properly and participate in cross-functional teams in support of site analyzers’ operations.
9. Maintain and extend the organizational effectiveness of process analyzers’ operation through empowerment and performance recognition.
10. Develop and monitor operational budget for the process analyzers; assist Analyzer Specialist in initiating, justifying and obtaining approval for capital plans for new process analyzer’s projects.
11. Participate in reviews to identify opportunities to optimize the number of analyzers working on-line and in the lab.
12. Ensure that all principles, procedures and practices strictly comply with EH&S guidelines, regulatory and permit requirements.
1. Manage and oversee the day-to-day work performed by the direct staff.
2. Perform all tasks and activities in accordance with policies and procedures.
3. Assess the level of skills of employees and identify the need for developmental programs.
4. Plan for training and continuous development of technicians assigned to his shift.
5. Motivate, coach, develop and support respective employees
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in physical Sciences, Engineering technology / electronics, or equivalent
Experienced in multi petrochemical manufacturing areas facilities such as Multi-Feed Cracker, Polyethylene,
Strong experience in Environmental analysis