APS Development manager
is a one of global manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials.
• Maintain and continuous develop the APS based on feedback and request from the business
• Maintain and update best practices for APS system based on feedback from other planning functions
• Ensure the right level of system development / configuration and process change based on business requirements.
• Create training material and conduct training of end-users
• Balancing users requirements and ensuring appropriate level of configuration in system
• Balancing innovative initiatives with realistic and pragmatic solution
• Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with key stakeholders
• Cross functional communication
• Working with people with different backgrounds, different nationalities and different degrees of experience
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field is required.
• More than 5 years of experience in related field
• Experience with IT planning applications.
• Strong knowledge of planning
• Experience in building and leading a team
• Strong understanding of best practices in Supply Chain
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Well organized, systematic and comprehensive approach
• Ability to focus on detail as well as the big picture
• Ability to be independent and self-driven
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community