is a one of global manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials.
* Maintain and continuous develop the APS based on feedback and request from the business
* Maintain and update best practices for APS system based on feedback from other planning functions
* Ensure the right level of system development / configuration and process change based on business requirements.
* Create training material and conduct training of end-users
* Balancing users requirements and ensuring appropriate level of configuration in system
* Balancing innovative initiatives with realistic and pragmatic solution
* Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with key stakeholders
* Cross functional communication
* Working with people with different backgrounds, different nationalities and different degrees of experience
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field is required.
* More than 5 years of experience in related field
* Experience with IT planning applications.
* Strong knowledge of planning
* Experience in building and leading a team
* Strong understanding of best practices in Supply Chain
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Well organized, systematic and comprehensive approach
* Ability to focus on detail as well as the big picture
* Ability to be independent and self-driven
* Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.