Power & Energy
Our client is a nuclear specialist, covering both civilian and defence sectors, across the complete lifecycle from New Build, through Operations and Maintenance, to final decommissioning and waste disposal.
The role of the Architectural Technician is principally a hands-on design based role with a degree of team leadership within discipline. Working under the instruction of the Lead Engineer (Architectural) the Architectural Technician will undertake the detailing of Civil, Structural and Architectural elements of the work as well as supporting the production of other documentation such as specifications, data sheets and schedules
• Development of architectural details to satisfy technical specifications
• Produce design documentation throughout the design process using 3D models: data sheets and schedules.
• 3D modelling prepared using Autodesk Revit software
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Preferably degree qualified in an architectural/building discipline and a Member or working towards Membership of CIAT though not essential. An Architectural technician who can demonstrate by their education, experience and skill set suitability for the post will be considered. A full UK drivers licence is essential for this position as travelling between offices may be required.
• Experience in nuclear is preferred. It is a requirement of the position to demonstrate experience gained in a similar position ideally from a highly regulated industry. This could be from but is not limited to Defence, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas or Food
• 3D – model design (Autodesk Revit). Experienced in Architecture and Structure