A leading global design company with a successful track record and long standing relationships with some of the key clients in the nuclear sector.
Reporting to the Architectural team lead, working as part of a team or independently, managing one's own workload and co-ordination with others to ensure the effective delivery of work programmes in consultation with clients.
* AutoCAD drawing and detailing through the construction work stages (concept - detailed design)
* Production of 3D Models using Revit and understanding of collaborative working on projects
* Production and organisation of Architectural design and information using relevant standards and specifications, working to a stipulated drawing standard and maintaining controlled document management
* Production of Architectural Schedules, specifications & reports.
* Site survey and response to site technical queries for the delivery of architectural projects.
* The applicant must be able to ensure effective communication takes place with clients, and other relevant bodies on the delivery of projects.
* Ensuring that statutory duties imposed by Construction Design and Management regulations are complied with.
* Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development. Undertake other appropriate duties commensurate with the role as required by the design team lead.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Architectural Technologist with a min 5 years project experience
* ACIAT or MCIAT or similar construction institution professional association i.e. CIOB
* Project experience including industrial and commercial. Experience in Power and Nuclear projects advantageous but not essential.
* Working experience of Health and Safety, Quality Assurance standards, CDM regulations and NBS
* AutoCAD proficient and able Revit user.
* Understanding of construction techniques and building regulations essential
* Amiable teamwork approach and effective communications skills essential
* Thorough and organised working method
* Problem solving and professional attitude required
* Candidates must be eligible to apply for security clearance.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.