ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer
This vacancy has now expired.
makes the freedom of flight possible by designing, manufacturing and supporting the world’s best aircraft. Its people around the globe are united by a passion for aviation, as well as their desire to create better, more efficient ways for airlines and passengers to fly.
• An FPGA Engineer required who can perform complex design tasks within the communication processors working on the project security group
• No shift work
• No travel
• Design and delivery of complex ASIC and FPGA designs to satisfy the projects requirements
• Detailed RTL design in VHDL for a high reliability space design.
• Verification of the RTL design and documenting the verification that was performed.
• Gate level implementation of the design including Synthesis and Static Timing Analysis.
• Experience in digital FPGA design together with relevant designs/ analysis skills to include verification and signal integrity/ timing analysis
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
FPGA VHDL design experience
Degree in Electronic engineering or equivalent
Digital hardware design, high reliability, manufacture and test design verification/ analysis
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
Experience of CAD systems such as Mentor Graphics
Flight design in the area of satellite electronics
Managing component supply issues
Flight Design experience for space