Assistant Contract Manager
Oil & Gas
Top engineering and construction company that has mega project world wide.
- Managing and leading the functions and contract management which includes pre and post contract administration, tendering and cost planning.
- To monitor and implement all Contracts Departmental procedure and system to meet objective and policies for continual improvement.
- Guide and advise the correct department staff in carrying contract administration duties which includes pre contract estimation, costing for the preparation of the submission of tender
- Familiar with pre and post contract functions including budgetary and costing skills, selection of contracts, procurement and contract administration.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Job Requirements / details:
- Must have strong experience dealing with private developers with high rise construction and developments.
- 2 rounds of interviews
- Need to provide 5 technical strengths and experience.
- Knowledge in full cycle of tendering trades and process, pre tender up till completion of projects.
- Salary is open to negotiate.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of relevant experience.
- Comes from contractor side either 1st tier or 2nd tier.
- Local companies or competitor of Samsung C&T is preferred.
- Strong contacts of suppliers and subcontractors within Malaysia.
- Able to work within timelines and high pressure.
- Very hands on and highly flexible to work in both office and site environments.
- Provide list of project involvements.
- Diploma or Degree in QS or Building
- Previous involvement in high rise construction and developments is a pre requisite.