Assistant Project Engineer
This vacancy has now expired.
is a leading regional systems integrator in providing value added engineering & services for customer satisfaction such as Transmission & Distribution (T&D), Renewable Energy, Railway, and other businesses. We’ve provided Gas Insulated Switch Gear (GIS), substations equipment or products, stream turbines, battery high volts (115kv), High-voltage switchgear, Transformers.
• Provide governance support to company’s project team, including the engineers and design team to ensure delivery of design close-out and completion of the project
• Manage all formal communications, including the submission of contractual deliverables, ensuring that all documentation is up to date and appropriate action is taken in response to all customer requests in a timely manner
• Investigation of various technical standards and rail industry rules in Thailand
• Making the minutes of meeting with customer and the consultants in English
• Document control of submission documents and receiving documents for documents from / to customer, consultants and consortium members.
• Support activities for Project team such as meeting arrangement, etc.
• Translation between Thai language and English during meetings with customer
• Translation of documents and drawings from English to Thai language
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
•Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
•More than 5 years of working experiences in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Railway or relevant industry experiences
•Being a commercial and business awareness in a complex project environment
•Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers at all levels and dealing across country boundaries and cultures
•Able to translate between Thai and English and translate technical terms between Thai and English
•Good knowledge of using PC tools especially Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power Point
•Ability to work on own initiative
•Be flexible and forward thinking
•Methodical and detailed approach
•Analytical thinking style
•Passion and drive to deliver “must do” attitude
****** Have Experience work with Thailand is preferable*******