It is situated 30 minutes from Sihanoukville. It is a 2x50 MW CFB power station, using Chinese supplied equipment. The plant has been in operation since December 2013.
specifically to update P&IDs (updating and cleaning up existing AutoCAD files, working off redlined hard copies).
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Salary and benefits
1. Monthly Net salary - to be negotiated and confirmed
2. Accommodation - provided by the client or Allowance provided for accommodation
Non-cash benefits are the following (not included in the salary calculation):
1. Transport to/from work by pool car or shared vehicle
2. Transport from Vietnam to Cambodia (mobilization / demobilization)
3. Income Tax borne by the Company (tax is paid by Company so you can get the NET salary)
Key employment terms & conditions
1. Working Hours:
Office Staff: 47 hours per week (5 1/2 days per week);
Shift Worker: 8 hours/day X 3 Shifts, then rest 2 days