- Planning for team to provide Technical Field Service such as PM, Maintenance & Repair Service.
- Trouble shooting with remedial action for Key Customers in responsible region.
- Ensures corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the Service organizations.
- Managing Field Service Team to deliver Technical Service according to plan.
- Managing branch to deliver annual target revenues
- Liaising & managing Machine installation in responsible area with Project Manager.
- Manage to improve team technical skill by technical training.
- Manage to upgrade customer's technical understanding and skill ; Ensures Service teams are properly organized, resourced and led. Improves service availability and develops capabilities and competencies.
- Ensure appropriate planning to have s'parts, wear part and accessory stock level to support key customer machines in region.
- Responsible for health and safety of own unit. Drives health and safety culture and practices by coaching and developing Service teams.
- To manage day to day operations in assigned area and provide leadership to the team of operations and administrative staff in the area of inbound out bound and inventory management
- Prepare and Review Weekly & Monthly field service report to Department Managers.
- Perform others related activities as assignment by the superior.
Customer relationship management:
- Planning & managing machines, s'parts etc delivery to customers according to annual delivery plan. Builds sustainable relationships with customers to ensure local client growth, satisfaction and retention together with Sales
- Ensure reporting of quality of product and managing claim report and process according to company, regulation
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Good comunicatation in Thai Language (Speaking, Writing, Reading)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience in field service management.
- Strong Technical and communication skill.
- Good execution and problem-solving skills.
- Good experience in team management and have strong leadership skills.
- Have positive vision and problem solving skills.
- Able to travel in support of business demands.
- Knowledge skill of Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Oracle or SAP system would be an advantage.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.