Business Development Engineer (Power & Utilities)
Oil & Gas
• Develop action plan for Target accounts.
• Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; appointment setting ; presentation of company’s services: preparation of proposal, follow up and negotiation; obtaining the contract and handover to the operation team.
• Develop long tern relationship with Customer Key accounts.
• Pay regular visits to clients.
• Support on market research and study.
• Preparation of the commercial performance report for management.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor in Engineering, Marketing or related field.
• At least 5 years experience of Sales / Business Development.
• Knowledge in business about Oil & Gas, Power Plant, Utilities, Petrochemical
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Sales-oriented and self-motivated.
• Good command in English.
• Proficient in office software. (Lotus Note, MS office, PowerPoint)
• Own car and driving license.