Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
An international EPC Company involved in LNG and Mining Projects.
9 month Contract
Are you looking for a short term contract that could lead to bigger opportunities? Working on Australia's largest LNG project our client is looking for a buyer to join the procurement team.
- Administration of purchase orders
- Issue requests for materials and equipment
- Preparation of PDVSs and change orders
- Conduct package progress meetings
- Undertake close out activities
- Filing of procurement documentation, following project procedures.
- A minimum of 8 years purchasing experience
- Experience working in the mining or oil and gas industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience and knowledge of piping materials and mobile plant products would be an advantage.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst we accept applications on a global basis, please be advised that unfortunately we are unable to assist with Australian working visas for this role. Therefore it is with regret that international applications will not be considered.