Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Major midstream company
• Process internal project client requests for the supply of goods as required;
• Manage competitive sourcing processes as required; Develop, issue, and manage RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.;
• Conduct bid spreadsheet analyses and proposal commercial evaluations; coordinate overall evaluations with project clients;
• Liaise with bidders, suppliers, and other internal stakeholders (supplier qualification, engineering, project team, Legal, Risk, etc.) as required;
• Assemble purchase order documents and administer purchase orders within area of responsibility;
• Organize and manage project and purchase order files, both electronic and paper files;
• Facilitate supplier's pre-qualification process and liaise with Life Cycle Management to ensure a timely outcome;
• Maintain purchase order records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are met at all times;
• Provide purchase order status updates as required; Ensure all relevant information is received to maintain SAP records;
• Receive, route and review for Contractual content all RFI's and ensure all are answered in a timely fashion and filed in accordance with the Contacts Filing Index Decision Making:
• Makes decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures or polices and up to those within authorized limits.
• Requires considerable knowledge of procurement process and makes decisions based on policy.
• Manages problems that are unique and that require independent thinking.
• Has a solid understanding of specific goods and services and vendors including commercial terms of agreement with vendors.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
4-8 years experience