Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
A major oil & gas operator
- Work with the engineering team creating & updating 2D drawings
- Prepare detailed, scaled drawings of pressure vessels, piping, structural steel, pressure vessel internals, welding details, etc.
- Support directing & following up with design team personnel throughout the drawing release / revision process. Support activities that communicate drawing requirements & resolve drawing issues with other functional departments
- Collaborate with design team to optimize the design of pressure vessels & piping
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Basic geometric & trigonometric math skills
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- 10 years of experience drafting pressure vessels for downstream oil, gas & chemical industry
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word
- Good communication skills & able to work well in a team atmosphere
- Ability to maintain an organized set of up-to-date drawings for on-going projects