CAD Engineer - 30847
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Catia v5 CAD Engineer - Seating Systems, Body Engineering
- Creation of CAD geometry in support of issue resolution for Virtual Series culminating in programme milestones.
- Provide CAD support, leading and progressing the design in line with the programme timescales and deliverable cadence.
- Ensure data is up to date and reflects the required levels of maturity at any given point in time.
- Liaise with other areas within Body Engineering, other affected functional areas, the supply base and programme teams, to ensure system compatibility issues are resolved in a timely manner.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Catia v5 is a minimum requirement.
- Engineering knowledge of Cabin Systems, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Proven project time line management
- Valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of facilities.
- Successful history as a CAD Designer/Engineer in the automotive sector.
- AVA knowledge or potential for AVA.
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes; GPDS / FPDS / PPAP
- Working knowledge of change management processes; AIMS, WERS, PACN Ideally degree educated