CAE Analyst - 30857
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Looking for a highly motivated & goal-driven engineer to take responsibility for the development of vehicle dynamics analysis techniques and bespoke toolsets in the Deceleration and Stability Attribute team.
The successful candidate will lead the MBS and 1D vehicle and control system model fidelity improvements by using Stability performance metrics, ensure correlation of models to test data, and prove out confidence in modelling techniques to enable effective and robust virtual prototype product development. This will include leading the development of the team's bespoke MATLAB tools and analysis methods.
3 KEY SKILLS
1. Demonstrable applied mathematics skill
2. Proficiency with Matlab & Simulink
3. Excellent communication and team work skills
- Previous experience in similar role in Automotive or Motorsport industry is advantageous
- Proficiency with C++, VB, & VB.NET also an advantage
- High (2:1 minimum) degree in Mechanical, Automotive, Motorsport or Aeronautical Engineering, or Computer Science.