Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
Technical assistance to calibration of W12, V8 & V6 engines to meet regulations and product enhancements concerning exhaust emissions. OBDII, fuel consumption, drivability and for all markets worldwide.
* Flash programming of engine calibrations to development ECU's on site and off site.
* Fitment of instrumentation to development vehicles to support Engine Management System data logging.
* Data collection from development vehicles.
* Fitment of instrumentation to development vehicles.
* Data collection from development testbeds.
* Support of emissions tests.
* Download of Diagnostic fault codes.
* Support Vehicle sign-off from engineering testbeds.
* Fault diagnosis of development vehicles.
* Fault diagnosis of off site testbeds.
* Maintain calibration database
* Maintain calibration tools database
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
PC literate, good communication skills, be proven self - starter and work independently.
* Communicate effectively at all levels.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Experience including engine mapping, exhaust emissions, OBDII and drivability in hot, cold and high altitude conditions.
* Experience of using INCA with Bosch functionality.
* Must have engineering degree and some relevant industry experience.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.