Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
Technical assistance to calibration of W12, V8 & V6 engines to meet regulations and product enhancements concerning exhaust emissions. OBDII, fuel consumption, drivability and for all markets worldwide.
• Flash programming of engine calibrations to development ECU’s on site and off site.
• Fitment of instrumentation to development vehicles to support Engine Management System data logging.
• Data collection from development vehicles.
• Fitment of instrumentation to development vehicles.
• Data collection from development testbeds.
• Support of emissions tests.
• Download of Diagnostic fault codes.
• Support Vehicle sign-off from engineering testbeds.
• Fault diagnosis of development vehicles.
• Fault diagnosis of off site testbeds.
• Maintain calibration database
• Maintain calibration tools database
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
PC literate, good communication skills, be proven self – starter and work independently.
• Communicate effectively at all levels.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Experience including engine mapping, exhaust emissions, OBDII and drivability in hot, cold and high altitude conditions.
• Experience of using INCA with Bosch functionality.
• Must have engineering degree and some relevant industry experience.