Oil & Gas
Trinidad and Tobago
This vacancy has now expired.
• Build capabilities within the relevant functional groups and enable them to achieve a step change in sustainable performance whilst conducting Knowledge & Capability Assessments.
• The client has implemented a number of operational processes (WMP/OMS/CAMS), ensuring the sustainability and effective embedding of these processes are crucial to the ongoing success of achieving Operations Excellence.
• Required to provide experience to support the embedding and continuous improvement of these processes to various levels and functions throughout the onshore and offshore based operations teams.
• Ensure that the processes are effectively supported and supplemented to optimize performance throughout the Asset.
• Accountability to the client's Asset Production Manager
• Reports to the client's CAMS Manager
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Must have extensive oil and gas industry experience in conducting technical or management assessments.
• Working knowledge of operational production, maintenance and logistics support systems and how these are effectively managed and improve
• Demonstrate examples of competence standards they have assessed previously (maybe outlined in a CV)
• Appreciation of the importance of an operational performance framework and associated KPI metrics – e.g. GWMS.
• Must hold a recognised assessor qualification and certificates must be made available for examination (9DI, OPITO A1)
• In depth knowledge of the CAMS process.
• Provide records of continuing professional development for the individuals conducting the role of assessor and verifier.