Oil & Gas
Trinidad and Tobago
• Accountable for the maintenance of controls and safety instrumentation equipment
• Reports into Lead C&I Tech where applicable
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• A technician diploma qualified in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
• Good understanding of relevant industry legislation especially in Maintenance related areas
• Conversant with maintenance procedures and management documentation, including block diagrams, PFD’s, P&ID’s, Data Sheets, Cause and Effect charts, logic diagrams, loop drawings and Computer Maintenance Management Systems.
• Conversant with national and international codes and standards applicable to the design, construction, and operation of process plant
• Competent in the application of process isolations and adherence to Safe Isolation and Reinstatement of Plant (SIRP)