Capital Project Planner Scheduler
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a leading global oil and gas operating company.
SCOPE: Planning and Scheduling services as the Company Representative to the Contractor for multiple projects in the $5MM to $100MM range, or for a single project exceeding $100MM in scope. The Planner/Scheduler may be responsible for ensuring the Project Team follows the corporate and the Company scheduling standards and procedures, and performing schedule audits using the schedule audit checklist. Proficiency in Primavera P6 is essential.
• Developing and maintaining the Schedule Basis of the project plan.
• Leading the project team to define the list of deliverables.
• Leading the project team to define the work breakdown structure to represent the project scope into deliverables.
• Defining the list of activities to represent the project plan.
• Ensuring the direct and indirect labor unit estimate is represented in the resource-loaded schedule, including the design allowances.
• Ensuring the material cost estimate is represented in the schedule by helping to identify tracked material items and bulks.
• Reviewing contractors' schedules and ensuring contractors' compliance to the corporate and Company scheduling standards and procedures.
• Ensuring all contractors are aware of the Enterprise Schedule architecture, software requirements, reporting requirements and any modifications to the database that are made.
• The Contractor is required to develop a control baseline schedule and maintain the current schedule to the Company scheduling standards.
• Ensuring project schedules are maintained on the correct software, in the correct formats and architecture, consistent with the Company Enterprise Schedule.
• Coordinating and/ or performing schedule risk analysis.
• Progressing Company activities weekly.
• Performing periodic baseline schedule maintenance.
• Ensuring that any schedule related change to the Project Plan is documented and approved as provided in the Company AK Change Management Procedure.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Primavera Experience is a Must.
Minimum experience: 5- 15 years
Desirable Skills / Qualifications: