Cash Management Manager
This vacancy has now expired.
SADARA is a Multinational Chemical company which is constructing and operating a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. This will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Reporting in to the Treasury Services Manager (whom reports in to the Treasurer), the incumbent will oversee the cash operation team and is the ultimate responsible for the Sadara’s banking operations and cash management function. Lead the effort of ensuring designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting tasks are accurately completed in compliance with the company policies and regulations.
1. Oversee the cash management operations in a cost efficient manner in terms of people and opportunity costs, with maximum possible automated integration with other processes (AR, AP, Payroll) and in compliance with internal and external audit requirements.
2. Establish an effective communication with the controller organization to ensure AR and AP processes are properly defined and fully operational
3. Maintain and optimize the use of e-banking systems to enhance efficiency of the transactions.
4. Maintain efficient relationships with the cash management, transactional banking partners and other service providers.
5. Work closely with the other Treasury processes and Finance Functions. Ensure the smooth running of the Treasury department financial operations.
6. Oversee the monthly and reconciliation of the bank accounts.
7. Develop CM processes and efficiencies to ensure alignment with Sadara’s policies and procedures
8. Regular reporting and analysis to key senior managers in the business.
9. Assist in the implementation of the Treasury goals including cash management optimization strategies.
10. Improve and automate the cash flow forecasting process, using SAP Liquidity Planner and data analysis of treasury Data to improve the department’s overall reporting of key metrics.
11. Ensure timely delivery of financial and management reporting, including dashboard monitor.
12. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
13. Manage and oversee the day-to-day work performed by unit staff.
14. Perform all tasks and activities in accordance with Sadara’s policies and procedures.
15. Assess the level of skills set of employees and identify the need for development programs.
16. Motivate, coach, develop and support respective employees.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any related field.
• Master in Business Administration or specialized certificates is preferred.