Catergory Delivery Analyst
Oil & Gas
Trinidad and Tobago
The role reports to a Category Delivery Lead and supports/executes Category Management responsibilities in one or multiple categories in Region depending on the configuration of the OF.
Category Delivery Analyst Role
• Supports sourcing activity as directed using the provisions of CMcp within boundaries of relevant laws and regulations and approved budgets.
• Support the development of Contracts and Procurement Plan (CPP) with demand data for assigned sub categories. Work with Line representatives to align CPP with most current business plans.
• Conduct relevant due diligence processes as directed.
• Execute assigned sourcing activities typically including - development of bid packages, supporting bid proposal evaluation, providing analysis of results,
• Support contract negotiations as directed.
• Support post-award contract management and administration as directed. This will involve resolution of queries, supporting timely supplier invoice approvals, processing and tracking supplier change requests, monitoring contract expiration dates and ensuring extensions or renewals are executed to support continuing service delivery to the business.
• Support supplier performance management activities, such as, KPIs, scheduling of PRMs, and other activities intended to drive better supplier performance.
• Support compliance activities including audit resolution as applicable.
• Comply with all policies and procedures.
• Support/conduct sourcing activities utilizing Company approved systems (e.g., Ariba). Contribute to the development of Scope of Work, pre-qualification of suppliers, bid package preparation (RFP), receipt and evaluation of bids, preparation of evaluation summaries and request for contract award approvals.
• Support the development of demand forecasts for goods and services incorporating demand data into the CPP as directed.
• Support the approach to supply market by coordinating the preparation of RFP documents and logging and handling of bidder clarification requests.
• Support the “contract fitness” activities to enable Backbone application.
• Comply with mandatory process requirements including ABC Supplier checks and use of latest approved global terms and conditions.
• Support compliance activities including audit resolutions as applicable.
• Consult HSE, Quality, Finance, Technical and Legal specialist as required to support sourcing and supplier management activity.
• Facilitate Supplier Management (SM) activities by working in close collaboration with CAMs and providing performance data against agreed KPIs. Prepare contract briefs, schedule of responsibilities, scheduled PRMs, and CIPs (Continuous Improvement Plans) / PIPs (Performance Improvement Plans) as directed.
• Use standard PSCM tools, systems and processes.
• Execute post-award purchasing and P2P, including “3 bids and a buy” (note that this may also be executed by Procurement Services, UPSC or the Line).
• Comply with Code of Conduct and practice ethical business behaviour, using reasonable care to monitor suppliers and contractors working for the client to ensure they work in a manner consistent with the Code.
• Other activities as directed by Category Delivery Lead / Manager or Category Manager
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• University degree in Engineering, Procurement or other technical discipline.
• Knowledge of systems necessary to enable PSCM transactions. The systems likely will include some or all of the following; Ariba, Backbone, SAP and the MS software suite, SharePoint, Access, etc.
• Professional PSCM qualification (MCIPS) or equivalent.
• Previous work experience including internships
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Demand Management
• Pre-award Contracting Management
• Post-award Contracting Management
• Negotiating and Influencing
• Supplier Performance Management